Be a Supporter!

ZangetsuGatenshoZangetsuGatensho

Main Favorites Reviews Stats
Follow ZangetsuGatensho
ZangetsuGatensho
  • Add Friend
Age / Gender:
n/a, Male
Location:
New York
Joined:
6/13/12
All Stats >

Im A Gamer 90% throu the other 10% if for eating sleeping and well.... Whatever else i care about.

User Statshot

Community Stats
Level 2 Gamer
Normal Whistle
Ranked as Civilian

Contact Info / Websites

Recent Game Medals

Owning the mid range 10 Points Publish a game with 600 quality Medal Stats.
The next level 10 Points Move to Vancouver Medal Stats.
Micromanagement 5 Points Publish 2 Micro Games Medal Stats.
SECRET MEDAL 10 Points Unlock this medal to see it's details. Medal Stats.
Quite Interesting 5 Points Complete the Tutorial Medal Stats.
Pity Party 25 Points T_T Medal Stats.
I hate myself and I want to die. 25 Points RAAAWR. Medal Stats.
Roman Partytime! 25 Points Caesar knows the score! Accumulate all party people. Medal Stats.
SECRET MEDAL 25 Points Unlock this medal to see it's details. Medal Stats.
So that's what happened! 5 Points Find the agent who ate tricky's hotdog Medal Stats.


Total Medals Earned: 44 (From 7 different games.)